background

Friday 12 December 2014

Sequins L O V E

It happens every year! The closer we get to Christmas, the more I love sequins!!

I've been thinking thoroughly about the why and I've come to two conclusions

1. Sequins have all the sunshine that I miss in the winter months

2. They have enough magic to believe that your life is fab and glamorous




These are available at Nordstrom
                      
These 70's retro trousers are from ASOS

 
These above are currently available in gold and silver @ H&M!!!  






I've been looking for these golden leggins for quite a while and last week I got them at H&M!!  The good thing is that  and you can also order them online







Isabel Marant - available in Net-a-porter
Similar one by H&M here





































These gorgous Balmain leggins are curently on sale 
Get similar ones @ H&M for 19.99€ here!!

And what do you think about these lovely elbow patches to pimp up your old jumper?! 



If you don't find the right shaped patches in the shops, here are two great tutorials 




by Agata Ruiz de la Prada / 

Last but not least: I recently got this cute jumper at H&M! 

 


I love to combine it with my 
Michael Kors Rosé Gold watch and my grey skinny jeans from Zara !!


(sequined L O V E
Apples & Limes

No comments:

Post a Comment