background

Monday 12 January 2015

Of furs and cardigans & jumpers

Right, winter is here and it's so freezing cold outside that I can't  help but thinking about a thick fur to wrap up myself before leaving home.

I have selected a few pieces of my very-favourite-and-onl  brand, Bimba & Lola, that's BTW on final sale this month!!

Enjoy the shopping!!!


Sheepskin & Goat Leather coat 

Boucle coat

Short fur coat 
Mohair Coat
Long Mohair cardigan
Long knitted cardigan


Oversized mohair Jumper - different colours
Boucle Jacket 
There are also some pieces for FAUX FUR friends

Faux Fur coat 
Faux Fur short coat
Faux Fur Short coat

I didn't shop much this time but here are a few pieces that I've bought:

knitted dress
:

LBD

Lovely!!! From the Pegasus collection
Wool coat

   
also available in TAUPE, BLUE and BURGUNDY

No comments:

Post a Comment